Friday, January 22, 2010

meal menu- still cleaning out the pantry*

Saturday (Shmoo and I will be on a 7-hour road trip with her hockey team- including prep and game time, we'll be gone for about 9 hours. The other two have early afternoon games.)- Hubby will make up some egg salad and raw veggies and eat with the other kids; Schmoo and I will eat when we get home

Sunday (all three have games or practices, but we'll be finished fairly early)- French onion soup with homemade bread and swiss

Monday (Shmoo has an evening game, so I'll feed the kids early and Hubby and I will eat when we get home)- potato and bean bake with roast chicken pieces for whoever wants them

Tuesday- roast pork, smashed potatoes and frozen mixed veggies (the girls will have the potatoes and veggies)

Wednesday- soup made with Tuesday's leftovers, homemade bread

Thursday (we'll be busy preparing for company and making an evening grocery run)- all natural frozen chicken strips, roast potatoes and veggies (without the beans)

*I only need to buy some potatoes for this week's suppers

2 comments:

  1. When this came up in my Google Reader, it smashed the first couple of paragraphs together so it read "Hubby will make up some egg salad and raw veggies and eat with the other kids; Schmoo and I will eat when we get home Sunday"

    I thought wow, that is some road trip!

    Hope Schmoo's game went well!--Mama Squirrel. (I can't seem to post as anything but Anonymous.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* The trip we had was quite long enough, thanks!

    I had trouble posting as well, but just tried again and it worked.

    ReplyDelete